Please note that the majority of communication from our site will occur via email.
The application process will occur online. Submit your application via the Applicant Portal on APPIC’s webpage (www.appic.org).
To be considered for internship at the MU Counseling Center, your online application must include the following components:
- Completed APPIC Application for Psychology Internship (AAPI) form. The AAPI may be downloaded from www.appic.org.
- A cover letter describing your qualifications and professional experience which you believe make you a good match with our site. Please note how our site would be a good match with your specific goals for internship.
- Please mention in your cover letter whether you have had coursework in multicultural counseling, group therapy, and provision of supervision. If these courses have not been completed but will be prior to internship, please note that as well.
- Current vita.
- Official transcripts for all graduate work.
- Three letters of recommendation, at least two from supervisors familiar with recent clinical work.
To be considered for the internship of the academic year of 2021-2022, all applications materials must be uploaded to the AAPI Online by Sunday, November 15.
The University of Missouri’s Statement of Non-discrimination can be found at https://missouri.edu/statements/eeo-aa.php.
Please contact me if you have any questions about the program or application process. Thank you!